Scheduled Release Date 25/07/2023
*Items included here may be removed from the release due to testing. In this case they will have a
strikethrough but they will remain as a true representation of work carried out and may form part of a follow-up release which will be separately listed.
Users are now able to easily see customisation information on their orders in a new section on the Edit Order screen. Information is intuitively laid out with all images available for download where applicable.
Added Amazon Delivery Experience information to downloaded orders
Where there are open hours on business orders this information will be downloaded into the special instructions on the order.
You are now able to clone the permissions from an existing user when setting up a new user on your system. This will help for seasonal staff by creating a template user that can be copied over.
Drop Shipments - Improve bulk actions available Drop Shipments - Allow drop shipped orders to be returned to stock Permissions - Added Supplier Cost
- Quarantine - Make adding a reason mandatory for auditing purposes
- REST API - Allow orders to be created "On Hold"
- REST API - Support IOSS number on order creation
- WooCommerce - Support order discounts
Audit - Improve the auditing on orders to reflect pickwave changes and other actions better
- Magento - Add support for new user based authentication
- EKM - Add pricing updates
Precursor work for upcoming features
(These may not be visible or applicable to your account):
- Shopify - Start collecting customs information on listing download
- Reduce possibility of double booking a PO by redirecting
- Bluepark - line totals could be slightly out
- Etsy - Prevent expired listings renewing in certain circumstances
- Amazon - When restoring order info email was blank
- Shopify - Listings with many images could time out uploading
- Re-enable spreadsheet despatch of dropshipped orders