If your listings are not mapped StoreFeeder will try to find the correct product for your order in a few ways this should generally find the correct product but in some cases, it can result in the wrong item being added to the order if details have changed on the channel.
We try to map listings in the following ways:
1. Find a mapped listing using the same Listing SKU that we received on the order
2. Find a mapped listing using the same Item ID that was received on the order
3. Find a product SKU that's identical to the Listing SKU that we received on the order
4. Find a product with the same EAN as the product on the listing (this doesn't work for all channels)
In the majority of the cases where the wrong product is on the order you'll find that:
- The listing is mapped to the wrong product
- The listing's SKU has been changed on the channel or within StoreFeeder so the 2 systems don't match
- The listing has been recreated on the channel so the ID of the listing has changed
- A product SKU has been created incorrectly on StoreFeeder
Please sign in to leave a comment.