Processing DPD labels through your DPD Integration
Creating the data file
To download the data file for export to the DPD Ship@Ease software, you need to carry out a ‘Manifest Export’
Firstly you need to create a folder on the C: drive of your computer.
This should be called ‘C:\DPD Import’
- Create Pick Waves for orders as normal (make a note of the pick wave ID number)
- Hover over ‘Warehouse’ tab in menu and the select ‘Manifests’ from the drop down menu
- Select the ‘Warehouse’ from the drop down menu
- Select the ‘Date Range’ for the DPD parcels you wish to despatch (This is the date that the pick wave was created). This defaults to show the current days pickwaves
- Select the ‘Pickwave ID’ from the drop down box by ticking the appropriate box
- Click ‘Confirm’
You will now see all the manifests that are available for export for all carriers.
- On the DPD lines in the table, click the ‘Export’ button on the right of the screen
- This will create a .CSV file. Do not open this file.
- Save the file in the C:\DPD Import folder that you created earlier
Process the labels
Once the data file is saved in the C:\DPD Import folder, you can process the labels in DPD Ship@Ease
- Log in to your DPD Ship@Ease account
- Click ‘Shipping’ in the top red menu
- This will automatically look for new files in C:\DPD Import folder
- The file will process and then delete from the folder
- Click on ‘Shipment Review’ in the grey menu underneath and you will see the addresses ready for printing
- To print all labels that have been imported, click ‘Print Unprinted’ at the bottom of the page.
- Select the correct date in the pop up box
- Select the DPD label printer from the pop up box and your DPD labels will print