Overall Visual Improvements
You may have noticed that we have a new website. This change has been made to better showcase our newer features and reflect our growing business. You can expect the website to change more as we continue to refine the look and feel. Likewise, this blog and our API documentation have undergone a pallet swap to match the new colour scheme.
When you log into your StoreFeeder, you will notice a change in the way that figures are displayed on your dashboard. The statistics are now filtered by tabs, and we have added the option to display your units and averages. This is so your dashboard can display more complex data about your orders, and load quicker than before.
New Integration: Mirakl
The first of our two newest channel integrations is the Mirakl marketplace. StoreFeeder now fully supports many Mirakl hosted marketplaces such as Game and Halfords.
Knowledgebase: How to integrate with Mirakl
1) By request, a new field is now available on product pages: Product Special Attribute. This allows you to add additional information for products that can be displayed on invoices.
Knowledgebase: Product Special Attribute
2) For Enterprise level customers, we offer the Multi-Stock Location service. In your product information, you can assign multiple stock locations to a single product, and perform either immediate transfers in StoreFeeder, or produce transfer lists for your warehouse operatives.
Knowledgebase: Adjusting your Stock Locations
Knowledgebase: Transferring your Stock Locations
1) For ParcelForce integration users, we have updated to ParcelForce’s newest API, and as part of this, character limits for addresses has been increased from 25 to 40.
2) We now import Amazon product tax codes (PTC) automatically for all your Amazon orders.
3) A new Save Cost Price to Product optional feature has been added to Purchase Orders. When you raise a Purchase Order, it will now automatically load in the costs of your products. If you then have to change the cost on the purchase order (such as when your supplier tells you the cost has increased), the adjustment will now automatically update your product price too. The On/Off switch for this feature can be found in your View/Edit Suppliers page.
Knowledgebase: Supplier Settings
4) Performance improvements have been made to the way we performing Sending Shipment and Tracking Data to BigCommerce. Some of our customers had noticed issues with a small number of BigCommerce orders. This update should speed up the processing, and ensure the correct data is transmitted every time.
5) A change has been made so that when you Split an Order on the Edit Orders page, the Shipping Method and Packaging Size for that order will be automatically recalculated, so you won’t need to do anything more with it.
6) Visual changes have been made to Priority Orders, and we have included ‘A’ and ‘P’ stamps anywhere you can see your orders to signify if an order ‘Requires Attention’, or is a ‘Priority Order’.
Knowledgebase: Priority/Attention Required orders in StoreFeeder
7) We have made it easier to Book in and Write off Deliveries, by improving the Purchase Order Information page.
8) A button has been added to remove all written off stock from the purchase order, and the recalculation of line totals has been improved, and deleted line items will no longer appear.
Additionally, the default tax class of 20% has been changed. This value will now be dependent on the Tax Class value you have set for your products on the Product Information page. If your product has no Tax Class value set, the previous default will apply.
Knowledgebase: Booking in a Delivery
9) We have improved the layout and loading times of Despatched Order Reports. Data is now better displayed in defined columns, and the system will prevent exports of more than 1000 items to prevent the system from timing out and slowing your order processing.
10) We have made a slight change to our Magento logos, so orders from V2.x are more easily distinguishable from V1.x orders.