Welcome to our ongoing updates log, where we'll be sharing upcoming changes regularly. Our latest updates will be listed at the top, offering you release information in advance. We anticipate these updates to roll out within approximately a day or so from the specified date, assuming successful testing. Stay informed by hitting the "Follow" button to receive the latest updates on StoreFeeder.
For more comprehensive information, check out our monthly summaries available here. Organized by year and month, these summaries receive weekly updates to keep you well-informed.
The most recent summary is November 2023
- New barcode printer option
- New printer type for barcodes
- Block admins from being able to update "Account Owners"
- Payment method not always showing in transactions of split orders
- Rework of Xero "One transaction per day" export method
- QuickBooks - Create jobs to communicate with channel
- Suggest merging of applicable draft PO's when creating a new one from Requisitions
- Factor in desired stock level values when creating a purchase order
- Multi Warehouse - Allow stock transfer between warehouses for immediate transfer
- Improve feedback message when drop shipping in bulk
- Mirakl Inventory update to make it more efficient
- Changes to the default order label to allow it to be more useful for Amazon BOPIS
- Adding better support for bulk drop shipping orders to improve user experience
- Laying the groundwork for upcoming Amazon BOPIS (Buy Online Pick-up In Store) functionality
- Add support for customer createablr Product an Listing export templates
- Added better support for FTPS encryption of custom supplier feeds.
- New endpoint on Rest API to get a single zip file containing the raw Amazon customisation data given an order number.
- Add "Drop Off Type" Option to FedEx Integration
- Display desired stock level when creating a purchase order
- Fix for Shipped by Supplier and Amazon Toggles on Edit Email Settings Page.
- Make "Notify Me" user toggle control Stock discrepancy emails
- Add details of the API datetime output being in UTC to the REST API documentation.
- Initial connection pages for upcoming Quickbooks integration (hidden).
- Tidy uneeded areas from courier integration pages.
- Fix Mirakl attribute download timing out.
- Improve image zoom feature and add to listings
- Fix bug with Ad-Hoc PO creation
- Configurable packaging sizes for IFS shipping methods
- New permission to control access to suppliers\costs
- New filter for updated date to REST API Purchase Order endpoint
- Added ability to send DCN for custom channels
- Refund Summary report times an hour out
- Block Adjustments to "In Transit"
- Shopify orders imporing with incorrect tax rate
- Automatically round up PO suggested to next carton
- Add append new record when importing Shopify tags
- SKU to be a link in top selling items report
- Add more information on the product in the "Items ordered"
- Fix Bug with On Back Order calculation
- Warn users when overbooking stock on deliveries
- REST API: Purchase order and deliveries end point, filter by last updated date
- Payment Method not pulling through from Shopify Sales
- Custom attributes not uploading on WooCommerce listings