Listing to Magento from StoreFeeder is easy.
Firstly you will have had to link your Magento site and follow the guide instructions.
1. Make sure you have activated the Magento channel ('Settings').
2. Simply go to any product you wish to list.
3. Open up the product and hit the 'Magento channel' from the logos at the top.
4. You can also hit the listings tab on the left hand menu. This will give you a list of your listings for this product, and allow you to create a new one (Green button top right).
5. Choose 'Magento' from the selection list.
6. This will open up a new page with the various information for that channel. Select the right categories and make sure you are happy with the information for upload, then click 'Save & Upload'.
It usually only takes a few minutes for the item to appear on the site in the location you chose.
In the unlikely event you see a problem with the listing there is usually an error notification (Yellow warning Triangle) that can guide you to resolve the error and see the listing appear on channel.
Training for Magento itself is not supplied by StoreFeeder. Third-party Website applications are supported, and Training is usually supplied, by the website developer or a Magento support specialist.
Here is the Magento site that offers more advanced courses and training for Magento users and developers http://magento.com/help/overview.