What's this page used for?
The Requisitions page will provide a quick overview of suggested purchase orders based on your recent sales and supplier purchase order mode.
From there you can choose whether or not you would like to raise a purchase order using these suggestions.
In order to start receiving requisitions you will need to set up each of your suppliers with a "Purchase Order Mode"
Setting up the Purchase Order Mode
The Purchase Order Mode is set up on a per supplier basis, this meaning that the setting can be found on each of your Suppliers on your Suppliers page within StoreFeeder. Alternatively, if you don't have any suppliers on this list, the option to set the purchase order mode will be presented when creating a new supplier. In both cases the option is found in the same place, under "Supplier Information":
Depending what you select here will impact how requisitions for products from this supplier are generated:
- On Demand - Means the quantity suggested will be whatever is currently on backorder.
- Below Reorder Level - Will make sure that your inventory for this product is always at your manual reorder level (which can be set on each product's edit product page).
- Sold in the last XX Days - Will figure out the amount to order from the amount that you have sold in the last XX days.
Once this setting is in place, requisitions for purchase orders will start to be generated when the criteria you have dictated is met.
The Requisitions Page
Any Requisitions generated will be listed here awaiting your review on whether or not they should be made into purchase orders.
The list below covers most of the functions on this page:
- Raise Purchase Order Button - Convert the Requisition to a new draft Purchase Order
- Check Boxes - Check the box next to a requisition to select it or check the box next to Supplier Name to select all requisitions.
- Supplier Name - Sort or filter by supplier.
- Warehouse - Sort or filter by warehouse.
- Products Suggested - Sort or filter by the number of suggested products on the requisition.
- SKUs - Search by the product SKUs suggested in the requisition.
- Units Suggested - Sort or filter by the number of suggested units on the requisition.
- Subtotal - Search or filter by the subtotal on the requisition.
- Total - Search or filter by the total cost of the requisition.
- Raise Selected Button - Converts all selected requisitions to purchase orders.
- Clear Filtering Button - Clear any filtering or searches applied to the Orders Page.