This video guide will show you how to book in stock that has arrived from a supplier using the 'Deliveries' function on the StoreFeeder App.
For this example, we are going to simply book in 50 of one SKU into the 'Goods In' location.
We have a product on a PO within StoreFeeder (PRODUCT A)
We are now going to book that product into the system using the app.
1. Go to 'Deliveries' tab on the app.
2. Scan the barcode of the product that has arrived (or enter the SKU or name manually).
3. All open PO's with that SKU on, will open. Select the correct one for that delivery. (There may be only one, as in this example).
4. Now you can either manually enter the qty that has arrived, use the + or - buttons to add or remove stock, or scan each individual unit to increment the total as you go.
5. Once you have the correct quantity on the booking in page, you simply click on 'Goods In' at the bottom to book all that stock into the Goods In location.
That is it, your PO is now booked in and completed.
Here is the video guide to show you how to do this: