In busy warehouses, you will be moving stock all the time, from one location to another.
There are two types of transfer creation, 'Pending' where you create a transfer for someone else to complete, and 'Immediate', where you are moving the stock there and then. In this guide, we will be looking at how to do an 'Immediate' transfer using the app.
For our example, we are simply transferring 50 units of a product from the 'Goods In' location, to it's stock location, which in this case is pick bin 'A3'.
Here is the stock overview of the product before the transfer:
Now to perform the transfer:
1. Go to 'Transfers' tab on the app and select 'Create Immediate'.
2. Scan the SKU that you wish to transfer.
3. Select the 'From' location from the drop down menu, or scan the location barcode and click 'Next'.
4. Enter the quantity to transfer and click 'Next'.
5. Select the 'To' location from the drop down menu, or scan the location barcode and click 'Next'.
The transfer is now complete and you will get a success message at the bottom of the screen.
Here is the stock overview now that the transfer in completed:
Here is the video guide to show you how to do this: