If you are reading this knowledgebase, you have completed all previously required steps and have completed the relevant training in order to go live.
The go live process consists of turning storefeeder on and using this moving forward to manage all multichannel processes. Before executing this please speak to your onboarder to establish an appropriate plan of action for your go live.
*The following sections need to be completed before training can be carried out:
1. Integrating Sales Platforms
2. Creating Products
3. Mapping Listings
4. Integrate Couriers/Enter product information for shipping
5. Create Shipping Methods, Regions and Rules for Orders
*Inventory levels in storefeeder need to be as accurate as possible
*Products must have the relevant shipping information stored against them.
The typical go live process is as follows:
1. Turn off order import for all sales channels. – This will ensure orders stop importing into storefeeder, which means your stock levels remain static.
2. Update stock levels. – This will require you to ensure stock levels are correct in storefeeder. This can be done via a spreadsheet import. Please see the below link for how to export an inventory file:
Once you have updated your file correctly, please see the below link for how to import this file:
Please note – An external file can be used, but this may require reformatting in order for storefeeder to read the file. Please check this with your onboarder.
3. Turn on update options for sales channels. – Against all sales channels you will have 2 sections labelled ‘Order processing’ and ‘Stock Management’. Within these sections you will find the relevant update options that will need to be switched on:
Import Orders - This will start to import your orders into storefeeder.
Send Despatch Notifications – This will ensure orders are updated as despatched on the sales channel.
Ignore Channel Tax – This option allows you to select whether storefeeder or the sales channel will work out the order tax.
Merge Orders - This will allow orders with the same shipping method, customer details, order status and warehouse for the product to be merged together.
Automatic Inventory Updates - This will ensure the inventory figure within storefeeder is pushed out to sales channels.
Automatic Price Updates - This will ensure the price within storefeeder is pushed out to sales channels.
Automatic Listings Download – This will ensure all listing created
Upload Listings - With this setting on StoreFeeder will be able to upload/update your listings to Channel.
Once these options have been turned on, storefeeder will be in full control and ready to use. As previously mentioned, please consult your onboarder to establish an appropriate plan of action for your go-live.
Once you have completed this section, please check the next section ‘Early life support & End of Onboarding’.